ADM Summer Intern in Chicago, Illinois
ADM Investor Services has been a leader in the futures brokerage industry for more than 50 years. We are a registered Futures Commission Merchant providing comprehensive services to retail, commercial and institutional clients. Our work is supported through a network of Introducing Brokers, non-clearing FCMs, branch offices, subsidiaries and sister companies across the United States and around the globe. ADMIS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM). Learn more at http://admis.com/ .
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com .
ADM Investor Services Summer Intern – Chicago, IL
ADM Investor Services
Duties and Responsibilities (may vary depending on 2020 priorities and challenges)
• Assist the Accounting department with account reconciliations, exchange fees and month-end close
• Assist the Treasury department with cash functions, data input and reorganization of various financial documents
• Assist the Compliance department with tax reporting preparation, document storage and maintenance
Skills and Abilities
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Works well individually and within a team environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Working towards business-related degree at a 4-year college
• Overall GPA of 3.0 or better
• Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
IL - Illinois
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.