ADM Packager (1st, 2nd or 3rd Shifts) - Hiawatha, KS in Hiawatha, Kansas
Packager (1st, 2nd or 3rd Shifts) - Hiawatha, KS
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com .
ADM Animal Nutrition, a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company, is a leading manufacturing, nutrition, and marketing business offering a wide range of innovative products for the animal nutrition market.
Packager - Hiawatha, Kansas
(1st, 2nd or 3rd Shifts)
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
The role of the Packager is responsible for the following duties:
· Identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
· Follow all standard operating procedures and recommend revisions for improvements.
· Follow procedures dictated by Floor Traveler for each product.
· Instruct subordinate staff and/or temporary employees on job specific tasks.
· Report any unsafe conditions or acts to Productions Supervisor and/or other management personnel.
· Work in the most effective, efficient and safe manners at all times.
· Carry out good housekeeping practices.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
· Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively as a team member
· Exceptional attendance and work ethic
· Exhibit flexibility, reliability and a mutual respect for fellow employees
· Strong safety and math aptitude
· Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs. to a height of 48 inches on a routine basis
· Ability to withstand dust and noise
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
First Shift, Second Shift, Third Shift
KS - Kansas
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.